Infinite Opportunities Academy Award
This scholarship is designed for persons with exceptional performance in the various activities. Individuals interested will be required to participate in the program.
Eligibility: Infinite Opportunities Scholarship Criterion
1. Maintain a C+ average in school. Mid-term report cards and a final report card must be submitted to the appropriate program manager within one week of issuance. Any grade below a C- will suspend the scholarship award until the grade improves. If an unsatisfactory grade is received, the child, parent and program manager will meet to discuss a timeline for when the grade must improve. If the grade does not improve by the agreed upon date, the scholarship will be revoked.
2. Regular school attendance. Any unexcused absence may result in a scholarship probationary period.
3. Portray good sportsmanlike behavior at all times while representing Infinite Opportunities.
Failure to display good sportsmanship may result in the loss of the Scholarship.
4. Commitment to attend a minimum of 80% of scheduled practices and events.
• Demonstrates strong leadership skills and responsibility (leadership/responsibility skills should be evident in the student essays and honor/activities/community service portion of the application)
• Evidence of extracurricular activities (school/community involvement/employment)
• Community Service
Applications and all supplemental materials must be submitted online to Infinite Opportunities at the close of business, no later than 5:00 pm on December 20, 2014. Late applications will not be considered.
Eligible candidates may apply for a scholarship by completing the online application and uploading all supplemental information.
Required Supplemental Information
1. Two letters of recommendation from a teacher, college/guidance counselor or mentor
2. Digital photograph of applicant, preferably a headshot
3. Transcript of grades
(470)-255-6252 | Infiniteoppsinc@gmail.com